Monday, March 18, 2019

BEST BEDDING: GHOSTBED LUXURY SHEETS REVIEW!


Hey Glam Fam! 

It's been awhile due to health issues but I'm ready to getting back to blogging!

Today I'm wanted to provide a review on the popular GHOSTBED sheets.



They've become one of the bestselling brands of bedding: Luxury sheets,Memory foam mattresses, pillows..and there's a great reason why.

When I received the box,I was so excited to get the sheets on the bed and dive in.

These truly are the most luxurious and softest sheets I've ever felt.

They're very light and airy, and keep me cool through the night.I didn't realize how much of a difference sheets could make for a good night's sleep.

I've always had an issue with my bed sheets staying on, especially the fitted one which would drive me insane!

They call it "Ghost grip" where the sheets will stay securely fitted which is a great benefit.

These have truly improved my sleep which is invaluable! They seem to get softer with more washes!

I opted for the sheets in Grey which I think is a great color since it's neutral.

Here's some information from the Manufacturer:

The GhostBed Sheet Set is made with a revolutionary combination of materials, featuring the extreme resilience of Supima cotton and the luxurious comfort of TENCEL® fibers.

TENCEL® and Supima Cotton sheets were originally only reserved for high-end retailers, with prices starting at $600.

Our patent-pending sheet sets blends those two premium textiles to form our own unique weave of durability and plush comfort. The result? The most breathable, light-weight and airy sheets that simply get better with every wash. Guaranteed to last for years.

I'll provide a link below to the product so you can check it out, I highly recommend the company and would love to try The Ghost Pillow next! 

It's a small investment, it comes with a wonderful 3 year warranty AND FREE SHIPPING!

Check out their Memory Foam Mattress here!

WHERE TO BUY ~CLICK LINK :)

Also,
Check out the reviews on my Amazon Influencer page:



Thank you to GHOSTBED for providing the product to review.
This as always, doesn't effect my honest review.

Have you heard of GHOSTBED? Will you be giving it a try?

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Keep an eye out for some Youtube videos coming soon!

x0x,

Sarah Nicole

No comments: