Monday, November 28, 2011

MAKEUP SALE: CHERRY CULTURE & NYX JUMBO EYE PENCIL HAUL!



Hello!

Since I've been working a ton,I didn't really have time to take advantage of many Black Friday sales,
and I guess it must be common since companies created and partook in "Cyber Monday"discounts and sales.
I've been craving an NYX jumbo eye pencil haul,so I checked Cherry Culture,and of course they had a 20% discount on everything on their site!
I had to take advantage,so I purchased:

Jumbo eye pencils in:Black Bean,Cottage Cheese,Strawberry Milk,Pots & Pans,Oyster,Slate,Rocky Mountain green,and a Jumbo lip pencil in Hera.


If you haven't tried these pencils,they are quite brilliant.
They are similar to M.A.C shadesticks,have a thick texture and blend really well.
I do use them in conjunction with M.A.C painterly paint pot,because they do tend to crease if used alone.
These were marked down to $2.99 each,which is great because at Ulta I think they're around $5.99.




These are definitely worth checking out for the quality,and minute price!

You can purchase them at Cherry Culture.

x0x,
Sarah Nikole

No comments: