Monday, November 28, 2011

BEAUTY CRAVE: M.A.C COSMETICS PRO ZUCA BAG


Hey everyone ;)
I feel like it's been forever since I blogged!
I've been busy with work,family,and Thanksgiving..
you know the usual holiday stuff :)
I took my boyfriend to my parent's house for turkey day,it was really nice.
I finally get to meet his family around Christmas,they're all coming down and we're going to have a great time..I'm really excited!



So anyways,I wanted to make a post about something that is simply amazing,
The M.A.C Pro Zuca bag!
I've been making it known to my BF that this is something I reallyyy want for Christmas hehe.
It's the bee's knees!
This is the mother of all rolling makeup cases..
It has multiple clear,plastic zip compartment bags to hold various cosmetics..
It's very spacious,and doubles as a seat on the top of it!
Talk about multi-tasking..the Zuca does it all!
This puppy isn't cheap..it comes in at a whopping $279,however I think for the working makeup artist,the price is justifiable.
I would love to retire my Mary Kay rolling train case..and replace it with this one :)
You can only purchase this online if you're a member of M.A.C Pro,or if you goto one of the Pro locations.
Zuca also sells them on their website,perhaps a little cheaper depending on the model that you get.

What do you think of the Zuca bags?

x0x,
Sarah Nikole

No comments: