Wednesday, February 7, 2018

VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT GUIDE 2018!



Hi Glam Fam!

Valentine's day is just around the corner,I can't believe it!

While roses and wine are grand,some people love to receive different types of gifts.

I wanted to create a gift guide for the special someone in your life,who is makeup/beauty obsessed of course!

First up,is something we all need;a mirror!

 This isn't any original mirror,it's a light up 5x magnification mirror.

The coolest thing about it is that is has bluetooth capability built in-so you can listen to music or make phone calls while getting ready!

It also has a USB port to charge your device as well!

I have one and I absolutely love it!





You can find it here,in my Beauty Amazon store.It's the Aushen Makeup mirror with bluetooth.


Next up,let's talk beauty products.

What woman doesn't love to receive makeup any day of the year?

I'm obsessed with the Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid eyeshadow.




They're absolutely gorgeous on top of shadow or by themselves-it has the best formula of glitter shadow I've ever used. 

It dries down,doesn't flake,has extreme sparkle,and lasts all day! 

I always get compliments when I wear it. 

My favorite shades are Molten Midnight,Bronzed Bell, and Kitten Karma..but you can't go wrong with any shade! 

Also available here:

Another favorite product of mine is Jane Iredale's Rose Dawn bronzer.



It's a blush,bronzer,and highlighter all in one-and would work for most skintones!

I'm not kidding when I say I use this everyday.

It's my holy grail and I hope they never stop making it.

The formula is so smooth and buttery,goes on like silk!


Something women and men always would enjoy is fragrance.

You can't go wrong with a wonderful perfume or cologne! 

Here's a few popular scents!

Ariana Grande Moonlight



Juicy Couture



Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy 

You can also get them here:

For men,these smell incredible!

Versace Eros 

DIOR Savauge 


Also available here:

The best thing about buying from Amazon is their great return policy!

Free returns and if you're a prime member,you get 2 day shipping on most items.

You can also sign up for a 30 day free prime member trial too.

What are you V-day plans?

 Hope you spend it with your loved one or spoil yourself ;)

x0x,
Sarah 

No comments: